Making God's word a daily priority in your life allows the Holy Spirit to light your path in the way of righteousness, keeping you from the snares of sin.
“My son, observe the commandment.....When you walk about, they will guide you; When you sleep, they will watch over you; And when you awake, they will talk to you. For the commandment is a lamp and the teaching is light; And reproofs for discipline are the way of life to keep you from the evil woman, from the smooth tongue of the adulteress.”
(Proverbs 6:20, 22-4)
HOLY SPIRIT THEN:
1. Leads you and gives you direction for life's decisions.
2. Gives you rest so you remain alert and open to His voice.
3. Speaks to your spirit in your sleep, through godly dreams
4. Reveals truth giving revelation to your spirit.
5. Corrects and disciplines you to keep you from bondage of immorality.
Author & Speaker